Smart Evaporator with its unique spiral plug design makes it possible to evaporate solvents bump free utilizing revolutionary vacuum assisted vortex technology.
Fast and easy to setup
Aluminum beads included with the C1 can be heated up to 100 °C
This system is ideal for evaporating high boiling point solvents, such as DMSO or DMF, hands-free by using air purging feature (inert gas required)
Applications include concentrating samples after organic synthesis, solvent removal after NMR, concentrating samples after fractionation and purification. Ideal for research fields such as organic chemistry, material science, polymer chemistry, environmental analysis, biochemistry.
Tapered spiral plugs are compatible with many different
- DMSO, DMF, water can be evaporated with no bumping
- Solvent removal directly from HPLC/LC/GC vials
- Sample concentration after fractionation, NMR measurement, etc.
- Aluminum beads as heat media, compatible with vials with various bottom shapes
- Heating and inert gas functions allow faster concentration
Made and imported from Japan
- Solvent removal (for substitution) after HPLC, LC/MS, GC/MS
Sample concentration after preparative fraction
- Solvent removal after NMR measurement
- Concentration after solid phase extraction
- Concentration of natural product extract, radioisotope labeled compounds and surfactant solutions
- Pretreatment for multiple sample in drug and photosynthetic pigment analysis
|BioChromato C1 Bump-Free Smart Evaporator 110V 60Hz
All five sizes of spiral plug P1 P2 P3 P4 P5
|Hose Barbs (12mm OD and 9mm OD)
|Push to Connect Plugs A (normally shipped attached to the unit)