Efficiency and Versatility:
- With a variety of bucket and rotor options, the Z496 accommodates common tubes and bottles, including up to 1,000 ml.
- “Pre-cooling” function tailored to each rotor for peak efficiency.
- Secure containment with hermetically sealed buckets for hazardous aerosols.
- Space-saving: The Underbench model fits neatly under a standard lab table. The Floor-Standing model comes with a convenient storage drawer for accessories.
- Ergonomic control panel for easy operation, even with gloves on.
- Store up to 99 different programs, a unique HERMLE feature.
- Equipped with wheels for effortless lab mobility, with an option to use feet.
- Operate from your laptop or computer with “H-Control” software (available separately).
- Optional alarm to alert you when your run is complete, adding convenience to your workflow.
- Automatic imbalance shut-off system for enhanced safety.
- Over-speed protection integrated for each rotor.
- Lid lock ensures the centrifuge won’t start until secure.
- Error code system for swift issue detection.
- Robust steel construction ensures stability, mechanical reliability, and protection.
|Speed Range||:||10,500 rpm|
|Max. RCF||:||16,022 xg|
|Max. Capacity||:||4 x 1000ml|
|Temp. Range||:||-20° to 40°C|
24 x 27 x 27.5 in.
(62 x 69 x 70 cm.)
24 x 27 x 38.6 in.
(62 x 69 x 98 cm.)
|Timer||:||up to 99 hr, 59min and continuous|
|Weight||:||Underbench – 346lbs / 157kg|
Floor Standing – 419lbs / 190kg
|Electrical||:||230V, 50-60 Hz|
|Power (Watts)||:||2300 W|