The Z287-A exceeds the limitations set forth by traditional microcentrifuges which are restricted solely to fixed angle rotors for microtubes. Instead, this compact, next generation model features an expansive line of swing out and fixed angle rotors options that accept microplates and test-tubes up to 50ml. We’ve designed this centrifuge to be our most compact and economical. A true workhorse for any lab requiring a centrifuge that can accommodate many fields of research. Along with a broad range o f available rotor options, the Z287-A introduces a convenient status indicator. Users can easily view the current state of the centrifuge from across the room. The LED illuminates to signify if the rotor is spinning, the run is completed or the centrifuge is idle in standby mode.
- Multipurpose, 11 available rotor options
- Up to 14,000 rpm and 16,058 xg
- Swing out rotor options for tubes and plates
- Indicator Light, easily view cycle status
- Unique EZ-Scroll™ touch pad
- Maintenance-free induction drive
- Microprocessor with large LCD display
- Electromagnetic lid lock
- Automatic radio-frequency rotor identification system (RFID) with over speed protection, immediately upon rotor insertion
- Active imbalance-identification and – cut off (rotor specific)
- Rotor exchange is easy to handle
- A large variety of rotors and accessories
- USB interface for software updates via a PC
- Manufactured according to international safety regulations, i.e. IEC 61010.
- Improved ventilation system keeps samples cool
|Speed Range||:||200 to 14,000 rpm|
|Max. RCF||:||16,058 xg|
|Max. Capacity||:||6 x 50ml|
|Dimensions||:||14 x 17 x 10 in.|
35 x 43 x 26 cm.
|Timer||:||up to 99 hr, 59min and continuous|