Product is made in compliance with the “Covid19 Transport Media Policy” and has FDA EUA.
Applicable for the collection and transportation of clinical flu, avian flu, HFMD, measles and other virus samples as well as mycoplasma, urea plasma, chlamydia and other samples.
1. 50, 12 mL tubes containing 3mL of classic medium in one rack, ready to use.
2. Multiple antibiotics are used in the solution to prevent bacterial and fungal contamination.
3. BSA was added as protein stabilizer, protects virus samples and improves separation rate.
4. Flocked nasal swabs and oral swabs can be selected. 80mm breakpoint oral swabs are much safer in sampling operation.
5. The thickening and leakage prevention design ensured the samples non leakage, in accordance with WHO regulations and bio-safety regulations.
Includes one swab and one tube containing medium
Classic medium: HBSS, Antibiotics, BSA, Cryoprotectant, Biological Buffer, Phenol red.
Storage Conditions And Validity:
12 months storage at 5-25℃
Disposable Virus Collection Tube & Transportation, Preservation Medium is red, transparent, non-precipitating liquid. If the properties change, such as yellow, it is prohibited to use.
If long-distance transportation is needed, it is suggested to use cold chain (5-25 ℃) to ensure the best use of the medium.