The HighPrep™ DTR Clean-up System is a high performance paramagnetic bead-based reagent for BigDye™ terminator removal from Sanger sequencing reactions for reliable and long readings of DNA sequences. The HighPrep™ DTR Clean-up System consists of a selective binding of DNA to the paramagnetic beads, followed with washing off nucleotides, primers, and non-targeted amplicons, and finally elution of pure DNA. HighPrep™ DTR Clean-up System is an excellent choice for both manual and fully automated purification of sequencing reaction products. The protocol can be adapted to common liquid handling workstation.
CONTACT: email@example.com for a discounted quote request!
Sanger sequencing reaction clean-up / dye terminator removal for:
- Sanger sequencing on ABI platforms
- Sanger sequencing on MegaBACE platforms
- Rapid and reliable clean-up of sequencing reactions
- High DNA recovery yields, long sequence readings
- Flexible – can be used in any format
- No centrifugation step, no filtration step
- Adaptable to common liquid handling workstations
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 416.549.8100