- No need to add any liquid or pre-cooling, simply put your samples directly into the Program Cooling box and keep all your samples in a -80C freezer.
- Easy-open lid and you can hold the Program Cooling box directly from the -80C freezer without any concern of frostbite to your fingers.
- Transfer the samples conveniently, you can remove the whole box or an individual sample at any time.
- No maintenance costs and no need to replace anything. The one-time purchase will be long-term usage.
- Reuse time is short, just 5 minutes apart.
- The impact inside the low-temperature refrigerator is minimal and does not require a specific free space.
|200101||hexagonal program cooling box|
S108X100 (S: Side Length)
|120||1ml/2ml refrigerating tube or centrifugal tube can be placed(φ12-13)|
|200102||square program cooling box||117*117*100||160|