|Description||ABM’s Myc Positive Hela Cells has been proven to have high Myc expression in human cervical adenocarcinoma cells.|
|Species||Human (H. sapiens)|
|Seeding Density||Thaw entire contents into an appropriate T25 flask as specified in the Propagation instructions.|
|Applications||ABM’s Myc Positive Hela Cells are suitable for many cellular applications such as flow cytometry.|
|Unit quantity||1×106 cells / 1.0 ml|
|Cell Type||Drug Discovery Cells|
|Propagation Requirements||Grow cells in T25 ECM-coated flasks (G299) with the following conditions. The base medium for this cell line is Prigrow IV medium available at abm, Cat. No. TM004. To make the complete growth medium, add the following components to the base medium: fetal bovine serum (TM999) to a final concentration of 10%, and Penicillin/Streptomycin Solution (G255) to a final concentration of 1%.
Carbon dioxide (CO2): 5%, Temperature: 37.0°C.
1. For for-profit organizations and corporations, please contact email@example.com for pricing of this item.
2. Sale of this item is subjected to the completion of a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) by the purchasing individual/institution for each order. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. All test parameters provided in the CoA are conducted using abm‘s standardized culture system and procedures. The stated values may vary under the end-user’s culture conditions. Please verify that the product is suitable for your studies by referencing published papers or ordering RNA (0.5 μg, Cat.# C207, $450.00) or cell lysate (100 μg, Cat.# C206, $600.00) to perform preliminary experiments, or alternatively use our Gene Expression Assay Service (Cat# C138). All sales are final.
4. We recommend live cell shipments for ease of cell transfer and this option can be requested at the time of ordering. Please note that the end-user will need to evaluate the feasibility of live cell shipment by taking into account the final destination’s temperature variation and its geographical location. In addition, we thoroughly test our cell lines for freeze-thaw recovery. If frozen cells were received and not recovered in your lab under the exact, specified conditions (using recommended culture vessel, media, additional supplements, and atmospheric conditions), a live cell replacement is possible at a cost (plus shipping).
5. All of abm‘s cell biology products are for research use ONLY and NOT for therapeutic/diagnostic applications. abm is not liable for any repercussions arising from the use of its cell biology product(s) in therapeutic/diagnostic application(s). Please contact a technical service representative for more information.
6. abm makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information on this site. Citations from literature and provided for informational purposes only. abm does not warrant that such information has been shown to be accurate.
7. abm warrants that cell lines shall be viable upon initiation of culture for a period of thirty (30) days after shipment and that they shall meet the specifications on the applicable abm Material Product Information sheet, certificate of analysis, and/or catalog description. Such thirty (30) day period is referred to herein as the “Warranty Period.”
|Shipping Conditions||Cells are shipped alive in T25 flasks and are guaranteed to have high Lin28 expression for 7 days after arrival.|
There are no FAQs for this product yet!
There are no references for this product yet!