Variations of Mouse Embryo Culture Media
M2 Medium (TBS8070)
|KSOM – Potassium Simplex Optimized Medium (TBS8071)|
High Calcium HTF Medium (TBS8072)
|· A modified Krebs-Ringer bicarbonate solution.|
· Used for in vitro culture of preimplantation stage embryos.
· Collect and handle embryos outside a CO2 incubator.
· Support the development of one-cell mouse embryos to expanded blastocysts.
|· A potassium simplex optimized medium.|
· Applied for in vitro culture of mouse oocytes.
· Overcome the two-cell block problem in the medium of SOM.
· Higher yield of blastocysts, higher rate of development, higher rate of cell division of the trophoblast cells.
· With and without AA options available.
|· A synthetic, defined culture medium.|
· Assist gamete and embryo manipulation and embryo culture.
· Designed for use in a CO2 incubator.
Bottle Volume: 50 mL
Sterility: The medium sterilized with 0.1 um filter
Storage: at -20°C