Transportability. You’re free to Walk About.
Things happen when you take your samples, reagents, or cells out of their warm incubating environment and place them onto a cold surface. Why not keep them at temperature while you are setting up your experiment at the bench, under the hood, while traveling between labs, or wherever you go. Your Walkabout Tray makes a great travel partner.
Replace old, uninsulated tube racks.
The Walkabout Tray is jaw-droppingly clever. It’s a quarter the size of a traditional lab bucket. Making it easy to use under the hood or in tight benchtop spaces. With its superior insulative properties, it keeps your samples and reagents at a temperature after removing them from the bead bath, incubator, or refrigerator.
- Durable & lightweight
- Does not include a lid
- One half to one-liter capacity
- Molded one-piece construction
- Condensation free
- Expanded PVC construction
- Small size for use under the hood
- Hand wash with mild detergent towel dry
- Compatible from -196 °C to 93 °C
- H 6 X W 6 X D 3″ (H 15.24 X W 15.24 X D 7.6 cm)