Lab Armor DryTemp Double Heat Block Unit
Get a DryTemp and upgrade your entire lab experience.
The DryTemp digital dry bath offers control over both temperature and time, eliminating the need for an external thermometer or timer. Using the Lab Armor Bead Blocks filled with Beads in the DryTemp instead of the aluminum drilled blocks allows for testing of any size tube. The DryTemp has a built-in user recalibration function, to guarantee long term temperature accuracy.
- Compatible with a broad temperature range from Ambient +5 to 150°C.
- Transfers dry heat with high efficiency to warm, thaw, and incubate samples at constant temperatures.
- Accepts and supports any shape vessel, including, tubes, plates, dishes, and other non-watertight vessels.
- Stays clean and disinfects easily.
Tips and Hints:
- Keep bath dry of liquids during use to avoid damaging bead performance.
- Wash clean of any spills with soap and water; completely dry beads before returning to the bath.
- If necessary, disinfect beads periodically with 70% ethanol solution; spray lightly then stir into bath.
- Avoid using strong acids, bases, including bleach solutions, and detergents, which can tarnish the Beads.
- Always use gloves when handling beads to avoid contaminating the bath.
- Beads have been shown to perform for a minimum of 2 years from date of manufacture when using good laboratory practices. If beads become dull with misuse or do not perform as intended, it is recommended to replace the beads.