The HighPrep™ Plasmid DNA kit is a magnetic beads-based plasmid purification system for high throughput rapid isolation of both high and low copy number plasmid DNA from bacterial cultures as well as for isolation of BACs, PACs, Cosmids or Fosmids. The system can easily be automated on many liquid handling workstations, providing robustness and high-quality plasmid DNA for subsequent downstream applications such as restriction digestion, PCR, cloning and fluorescent DNA sequencing.
|MAG-S1 particles and RNase A should be stored at 2-8°C. All other components stored at 15-25°C.|
|14 months when kit components are stored as directed.|
|For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.|
This is a short overview of the protocol, for all detailed protocols, please refer to PRODUCT DOCUMENTS
- Grow 1.0-1.5 ml E.coli LB cultures in a 2 mL 96-well culture plate at 37°C with agitation for 16-20 hours.
- Add SOL1 for suspension
- Add SOL2 for lysis
- Add of chilled (4°C) Neutralization Buffer
- Add MAG-S1 particles and 100% Isopropanol to each well.
- Wash the wells with 70% ethanol and mix
- Elution done using MB Elution Buffer
- Store DNA at -20°C.