The GDS II comes in either a 302 nm or 365 nm version and runs on a Windows-based PC (not included). The GDS Touch II comes in either a 302 nm or 365 nm wavelength version with 470 nm epi-blue lights for use with “safe dyes” that eliminate the need for ethium bromide. Both versions now come with a storage location on top to help maximize bench space and provide a place for accessories.
- Visible protein stains like Coomassie blue or silver stain
- Designed for DNA
- Ethidium bromide
- Safe dyes such as GelGreen® and SYBR™ Safe
- The region of interest (ROI) function allows optimal exposure in less than 30 seconds. No more multiple exposures to get good images!
- Transilluminators good for 30,000 hours there is no longer a need to buy replacement UV bulbs
- Save photo files as jpeg or 16-bit .tiff files ideal for publication
- 2-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Included fully-featured qualitative software is ideal for creating publication and notebook-quality images
|PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS||GDS II||GDST II|
|Image Resolution||3.2 MP||3.2 MP|
|Field of View||15 x 20 cm||15 x 20 cm|
|Standard Illumination||UV (302 or 365 nm), epi white||UV (302 or 365 nm), epi-white, epi-blue|
|System Controls||Windows 10 PC or laptop (not included)||Windows 10 tablet (built-on)|
|USB 2.0 Ports||2||2|
|Dimensions||12 x 15 inches (31 x 38 cm)||12 x 15 inches (31 x 38 cm)|
|Certifications||cTUVus; CE||cTUVus; CE|
|Computer Specifications||PC or laptop (not included but must meet following minimum specifications)||Tablet included|
|1.4 GHz processor speed|
|2 GB RAM|
|16 GB free hard disk space|
|2 USB 2.0 or higher ports|