• The plates are made of polystyrene and are designed specifically for ELISAs. They present good adsorption performance and low blank value
• Uniform well thickness and well size.
• High batch-to-batch stability and low coefficient of variation (CV) value.
• Both detachable and non-detachable flat-bottom plates are offered for customers to choose from based on their applications.
• The letters and numbers on the frame of the plates are convenient for detection and identification in experiments.
• High transparency of clear plate bottom.
• White plates are best suited for luminescence measurements as they reflect the signal instead of absorbing it and hence enhance the luminescence signals.