abm’s Cryogenic Liquid Nitrogen Storage Tank combines the advantages of low liquid nitrogen consumption and medium-range storage capacity to meet the needs of various professionals in the medical industry. The cryopreservation rack is housed in ultra-low tonic liquid nitrogen, and the tank is lightweight with a small space requirement. Advanced super insulation and ultra-high vacuum technology ensures storage for up to 4 months, saving liquid nitrogen consumption.
- Uses advanced powder coating techniques to avoid traditional shortcomings from painted units
- Made of high-strength aluminum alloy
- Designed for multi-layered thermal isolation
- Protective jacket resists collision damage
- 6 racks and 6 boxes/rack are included in Q5135 at no additional cost