|Description||CDC11 cells were derived from tumor cells of a female human with secondary chondrosarcoma. This cell line is able to proliferate in subcutaneous and orthopedic animal models. CDC11 cells are stem cell related and invasive, and constitutes all the mutations present in the chondrosarcoma tumor cells. This cell line may be used for further investigation of cancer stem cells.|
|Species||Human (H. sapiens)|
|Cell Morphology||Mesenchymal like|
|Applications||For Research Use Only|
|Seeding Density||10000 – 20000 cells/cm2|
|Population Doubling Time||35 – 45 hours|
|Donor Age||61 years old|
|Donor Disease||Secondary chondrosarcoma (associated with Ollier disease)|
|Cell Type||Tumor Cells|
|Expression Profile||IDH1 mutant (p.R132L); TP53 mutant (p.P72R); CDKN2A deletion|
|Preservation Protocol||1. Freeze Medium: Complete growth medium with 20% FBS and 10% DMSO.
2. Storage Temperature: Liquid nitrogen vapour phase.
|Unit quantity||1×106 cells / 1.0 ml|
|QC||1) Sanger sequencing; 2) qPCR|
1. For for-profit organizations and corporations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing of this item.
2. Sale of this item is subjected to the completion of a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) by the purchasing individual/institution for each order. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. All test parameters provided in the CoA are conducted using abm‘s standardized culture system and procedures. The stated values may vary under the end-user’s culture conditions. Please verify that the product is suitable for your studies by referencing published papers or ordering RNA (0.5 μg, Cat.# C207, $450.00) or cell lysate (100 μg, Cat.# C206, $600.00) to perform preliminary experiments, or alternatively use our Gene Expression Assay Service (Cat# C138). All sales are final.
4. We recommend live cell shipments for ease of cell transfer and this option can be requested at the time of ordering. Please note that the end-user will need to evaluate the feasibility of live cell shipment by taking into account the final destination’s temperature variation and its geographical location. In addition, we thoroughly test our cell lines for freeze-thaw recovery. If frozen cells were received and not recovered in your lab under the exact, specified conditions (using recommended culture vessel, media, additional supplements, and atmospheric conditions), a live cell replacement is possible at a cost (plus shipping).
5. All of abm‘s cell biology products are for research use ONLY and NOT for therapeutic/diagnostic applications. abm is not liable for any repercussions arising from the use of its cell biology product(s) in therapeutic/diagnostic application(s). Please contact a technical service representative for more information.
6. abm makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information on this site. Citations from literature and provided for informational purposes only. abm does not warrant that such information has been shown to be accurate.
7. abm warrants that cell lines shall be viable upon initiation of culture for a period of thirty (30) days after shipment and that they shall meet the specifications on the applicable abm Material Product Information sheet, certificate of analysis, and/or catalog description. Such thirty (30) day period is referred to herein as the “Warranty Period.”
There are no FAQs for this product yet!
Hitora, T., Yamamoto, T., Akisue, T., Marui, T., Nakatani, T., Kawamoto, T., … & Kurosaka, M. (2005). Establishment and characterization of a KIT‐positive and stem cell factor‐producing cell line, KTHOS, derived from human osteosarcoma. Pathology international, 55(2), 41-47.
Rey, V., Menendez, S. T., Estupiñan, O., Rodriguez, A., Santos, L., Tornin, J., … Rodriguez, R. (2019). New Chondrosarcoma Cell Lines with Preserved Stem Cell Properties to Study the Genomic Drift During In Vitro/In Vivo Growth. Journal of Clinical Medicine, 8(4), 455. doi: 10.3390/jcm8040455