The BeadBug™ 3 is a high-energy benchtop homogenizer that sets the performance standard for personal sized cell disruption and lysis instruments. Simultaneous homogenization of up to 3 samples takes place (often within 45 seconds) inside the disposable 2ml screw cap microtubes. The optimized mixing motion causes rapid cell disruption through constant high-velocity impact from the hardened micro-beads chosen specifically for your sample type.
Developed for samples too tough to be homogenized in a common lab vortexer, the BeadBug 3 provides a convenient and economical alternative to the traditional, high-capacity homogenizers on the market today. With up to three tube capacity and a footprint of just 7 x 8″, the BeadBug 3 is the ideal homogenizing instrument for low to medium-throughput laboratories. filled tubes and bulk available.
- Extremely powerful mixing for lysis, grinding or homogenization
- Faster and more effective than tissue grinders
- Homogenize 1, 2 or 3 tubes simultaneously
- Extremely compact, less than 7″ wide
- Eliminates the cross-contamination associated with handheld homogenizers
- Full range of beads in prefilled tubes and bulk available
|Speed Range||2800 to 4000rpm|
|Capacity||3 x 2.0ml (Screw cap / non-skirted)|
|Timer||3 sec. to 3 min.|
|Dimensions||6.9 x 8.3 x 5.3 in / 17 x 21 x 13.5 cm|
|Weight||5 lbs / 2.2 kg|
|Electrical||115V 60Hz or 230V 50Hz|