MBP’s aluminum sealing films are optimal for PCR, long term storage, and light sensitive assay applications. This versatile sealing film can be used in temperatures ranging from -80°C to +120°C.
One of the best benefits of MBP’s aluminum sealing film, is that it has less tendency to roll back on itself when removing the backing paper due to its tight seal, and ease of use. These aluminum films were created with the scientists ease of use in mind.
MBP’s aluminum sealing films also have the following features:
- Certified DNase- & RNase- free
- Excellent chemical resistance (e.g. DMSO)
- Easily pierceable with single or multichannel pipettors and robotic probes
- 1.4mil conformable aluminum sealing foil allows visual verification of the seal’s security around each well
How should the sealing film be removed before Thermal Cycling?
- End-tab removal before thermal cycling is highly recommended
How do you prevent tearing of the aluminum sealing film?
- Remove diagonally from a corner to prevent tearing