- ETL tested to UL and CSA standards (optional)
- Now includes a FREE high quality thermo insulation jacket (a $399 value) with open/close viewing window and top/bottom adjustable drawstrings, specially designed and made for Ai glass jacketed reactors. These jackets will extend chiller life, allow you to go down to a lower temperature, and also cut your utility bill.
- Dual jacketed model allows you to draw vacuum from the outer jacket, thus protects your recirculating fluid temperature and gives you best control over your work. It also help prevents frost to form on the outside of the vessel, allowing you to see clearly into your material.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing components ensures long time durability and operation.
- All glassware is hand-made from food grade high borosilicate glass that is heat/cold/corrosion-resistant.
- Adjustable stirring rate provides great torque or high speed.
- Patented PTFE stirring rod bearing for reliable and quiet operation.
- Optional multi-layer stirring blades for optimal reaction results.
- Wide range of temperature operations, from -110F to 400F.
- Large condenser cooling surface for exceptional condensation performance.
- Rugged stainless steel reinforced PTFE stirrer with anchored agitator, suitable for a wide range of viscous materials.
- Easily visual operation with digital speed and temperature displays.
- Heavy duty stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters for mobility and stability. (whole support and glass vessel shipped pre-assembled)
- One year warranty and lifetime US-based parts, service, and support.
|110V 60Hz or 220V 50/60Hz, 1-Phase|
|Reaction glass vessel capacity|
|2.6 gallons (10L)||5.3 gallons (20L)||13 gallons (50L)||26 gallons (100L)||40 gallons (150L)|
|Glass material||High borosilicate glass 3.3|
|Rotation controller||Digital controller with variable frequency drive|
Rotation speed: 50 to 500 rpm
|Maximum jacket pressure|
|4.4 psi or 0.03 Mpa|
|Drain valve||Flush seal design with a large opening and flat flange clamp|
Material: 304 stainless steel with PTFE liner
|Glass vessel temperature range|
|-110F to 400F|
|Vacuum level||< 700 torrs|
|Vacuum sealing||Glass or PTFE|
|Drain port ground clearance|
|15 inches||13 inches||12.5 inches||13.5 inches||17 inches|
|Unit dimensions (WxDxH)||18 x 26 x 78″||20 x 27 x 80″||26 x 33 x 85″||28 x 42 x 95″||48 x 41 x 109″|
|Shipping Dimensions||24 x 67 x 26″||24 x 75 x 31″||25 x 83 x 42″||26 x 88 x 45″||77 x 61 x 43″|
|Shipping weight||240 Lbs||262 Lbs||330 Lbs||460 Lbs||650 Lbs/870 Lbs|
|Compliance||ETL tested to UL and CSA standards, CE (optional)|
|Part description|| Quantity||Part image|
|Jacketed glass vessel (Single or Dual), lid(6 Ports), clamps and heavy-duty stainless steel stand with casters (shipped pre-assembled)||1 set|
|Rubber bumper (pre-assembled)||1 pc|
|Lid gaskets (pre-assembled)||1 set|
|Upper and lower clamp set (preassembled)||1 set|
|Glass vessel insulation jacket with openable viewing window (only for SINGLE JACKET REACTOR)||1 pc|
|Vertical condenser with dual cooling coils, 2 chilling fluid ports, and 1 vacuum port, glass||1 pc|
|Glass condenser dispenser with drain port and PTFE open/close valve||1 set|
|Glass material feeding funnel, lid, and PTFE open/close valve||1 set|
|1″ glass bottom drain port with PTFE open/close valve||1 set|
|Glass vacuum valve (#34)||1 set|
|Stirring motor controller with material temperature display||1 pc|
|Stirring motor and motor support||1 set|
|Mechanical vacuum gauge with two 3/8″ hose barb ports||1 pc|
|Temperature probe with PTFE seal with #35 clamp||1 pc|
|PTFE stirring blades, stainless steel rod with PTFE liner||1 pc|
| Insulated hose with drain port & open/close valve x 2|
3/8″ Stainless steel hose barb adapters x 2
|PTFE sealing tape||1 pc|
|PTFE stirring rod positioner/bearing kit||1 set|
|Condenser dispenser connection kit||1 set|
|Large opening material feeding port kit||1 set|
|Drain port sealing clamp||1 set|
|Rubber-wrapped condenser dispenser support and condenser bracket||3 pcs|
|Chilling fluid connector x 2, vacuum connector x 1||3 sets|
|Allen key (x 3) and backup inner hex set screws (6) and bolts (2)||1 set|
|Hose Clamps||5 pcs|
|Motor Power Cord (110V or 220V)||1 pc|
|Motor Shaft Universal Joint||1 pc|
|#80 Centering Ring (R150)||1 pc|
|Metal Support 28” x1|
Metal support 36” with three boss heads x1
Metal support with five boss heads and one ring support (R150)
|Motor Support 29” (R150)||2 pc|
|User Manual||1 pc|