Mid-frequency induction heaters are the simplest in terms of design and implementation. With their low cost of ownership and maintenance, they are the most popular and reliable machines. The 15kW models are especially popular for their large power capacity and small footprint at an affordable price. This makes them standard equipment for many factories, labs and workshops where 230V AC is available.
- Overvoltage protection: machine shuts down when input voltage is over 245V. Overvoltage light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously. Alarm and light shut off automatically when voltage goes below 245V.
- Overheat protection: if sensor detects IGBT heat sink temperature is over 55⁰C, machine will shut down, overheat light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously. Increase water pressure or lower water temperature until alarm goes off itself.
- Overcurrent/malfunction protections: machine will shut down, indicator light will turn on and buzzer wil sound continuously if one of these situations occurs.
- One of the machine parts becomes overheated.
- Interfering signal detected.
- Short circuit between work pieces and induction coils
- Machine failures.
- Induction coils touching each other.
- The input voltage is too low.
- Low water pressure protection: if water pressure goes below 29 PSI.
- Always wear protective gear and goggles when operating the machine. Crucibles must be covered all the time during operation. Across International is not responsible for any injury or damage caused by misuse.
- Do not run no-load operation for a long period of time, it might cause damage to the machine.
- Circulating water must be pure, clean and below 45C.
- The machine must be grounded properly all the time during operation.
- Do NOT use single-turn coil if coil diameter is smaller than 4 inches, it will cause high frequency damage to the machine.
- Thread tape (or related material) is absolutely prohibited during installation of induction coils.
|Max. input current||32 A (40A single-phase circuit breaker required)||19 A (25A 3-phase circuit breaker required)||44 A (55A 3-phase circuit breaker required)||57 A (71A 3-phase circuit breaker required)||88 A (110A 3-phase circuit breaker required)|
|Power||208-240V, 50/60Hz, single-phase||460V, 50/60Hz, three phase|
|Power distribution cord||8-gauge 3-conductor Max 40A (8/3 SOOW)||10-gauge 4-conductor Max 25A (10/4 SOOW for 3 PH system)|
| Output frequency|
| Heating/retaining current|
|200-600 A (displayed on control panel)||200-1000 A (displayed on control panel)|
| Max. oscillating power|
|15 KW||25 KW||35 KW||45 KW||70 KW|
|Max input power||7 KW||15 KW|
| Duty cycle|
| Heating/dwelling/cooling timer|
| Water pressure|
| ≥ 0.2 Mpa (29 PSI) you may use tap water|
and water pump (>1/4HP & >240 Gph)
| Water temperature|
| Water flow|
|0.5-1.3 gallons (2-5 liters) per minute||0.5-1.3 gallons (2-5 liters) per minute||1.6 gallons (6 liters) per minute||2.6 gallons (10 liters) per minute|
|Induction coil|| See detail specs below, we will make coils|
according to your requirements
| Unit weight|
|Power supply: 35 Lb, capacitor: 25 Lb||Power supply: 55 Lb, capacitor: 35 Lb|
| Shipping weight|
|93 Lb||115 Lb||Controller: 75 lb; Heater : 70 Lb||Controller: 110 Lb ; Heater: 84 Lb||Controller: 155 Lb ; Heater: 150 Lb|
| Unit size|
|Power supply: 18x8x17″, capacitor: 12×7.5×13″||Power supply: 23x9x18″, capacitor: 12×7.5×13″||10.25 x 20.5 x 18 (WxDxH)|
| Shipping size|
|21x22x23″||22x22x23″||30 x 28 x 29″ (WxDxH)|
Connection cables/foot switch
| Max. melting capacity|
|4 Lb (gold, silver, copper), 1 Lb (steel, aluminum||7 Lb (gold, silver, copper), 2 Lb (steel, aluminum)|
|IH70AB induction heater||2 pcs|
|Connection cable (7 ft)||1 set|
|Foot switch (7 ft)||1 pc|
|Optional copper tubing induction coil made according to customers requirements||Upon request|
|Stainless steel hose clamp||1 set ( 8pcs)|
|Fuse||1 set ( 5 pcs)|
|Operation manual||1 pc|