Note: This model only available in 460-480 volt three-phase.
IHG series 100 kHz to 1100 kHz high frequency induction heaters are among the latest products developed by Across International. They can quickly heat most metals that other frequencies can not heat efficiently, like aluminum and metal powders. And uniquely they can heat parts from a distance. These heaters are the ideal tools for fine steel wires (such as those used in dentistry) annealing, small precision shaft quenching, hard alloy saw blade brazing and metal powders melting.
- Overvoltage protection: machine shuts down when input voltage is over 245V. Overvoltage light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously. Alarm and light shut off automatically when voltage goes below 245V.
- Overheat protection: if sensor detects IGBT heat sink temperature is over 55⁰C, machine will shut down, overheat light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously. Increase water pressure or lower water temperature until alarm goes off itself.
- Overcurrent/malfunction protections: machine will shut down, indicator light will turn on and buzzer wil sound continuously if one of these situations occurs:
- One of the machine parts becomes overheated.
- Interfering signal detected.
- Short circuit between work pieces and induction coils
- Machine failures.
- Induction coils touching each other.
- The input voltage is too low.
- Low water pressure protection: if water pressure goes below 29 PSI.
- Always wear protective gear and goggles when operating the machine. Crucibles must be covered all the time during operation. Across International is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse.
- Do not run no-load operation for a long period of time, it might cause damage to the machine.
- Circulating water must be pure, clean and below 45C.
- Machine must be grounded properly all the time during operation.
- Thread tape (or related material) is absolutely prohibited during installation of induction coils.
|Max. input current||75A (95A 3-phase circuit breaker required)|
|Power||460 VAC, 50/60Hz, three-phase|
|Output frequency||30-150 KHz|
|Input power||60 KW|
|Duty cycle||100%, 24 hours a day|
|Heating timer||1-99.9 seconds|
|Dwelling timer||1-99.9 seconds|
|Air cooling||Rear fan|
|Induction coil|| See detail specs below, we will make coils|
according to your requirements
|Water pressure|| ≥ 0.2 Mpa (29 PSI) you may use tap water|
and water pump (>1/4HP & >240 Gph)
|Water flow||> 1.4 gallons (5 liters) per minute|
|Weight||Power supply: 150 Lb, heater: 80 Lb|
|Remote foot switch||7 feet|
|Part description||Quantity||Part image|
|IHG20AB induction heater||1 set|
|Remote switch||1 pc|
|Power cables||2 pcs|
|Power connector||1 pc|
|Data cables||3 pcs|
|Induction coil (optional at extra cost)||On demand|
|Stainless steel hose clamp||1 set|
|Operation manual||1 pc|