Note: This model only available in 220 volt single phase.
IHG series 100 kHz to 1100 kHz high frequency induction heaters are among the latest products developed by Across International. They can quickly heat most metals that other frequencies can not heat efficiently, like aluminum and metal powders. And uniquely they can heat parts from a distance. These heaters are the ideal tools for fine steel wires (such as those used in dentistry) annealing, small precision shaft quenching, hard alloy saw blade brazing and metal powders melting.
- Overvoltage protection: Machine shuts down when input voltage is over 245V. Overvoltage light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously. Alarm and light shut off automatically when voltage goes below 245V.
- Overheat protection: If sensor detects IGBT heat sink temperature is over 55⁰C, machine will shut down, overheat light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously. Increase water pressure or lower water temperature until alarm goes off itself.
- Overcurrent/malfunction protections: Machine will shut down, indicator light will turn on and buzzer wil sound continuously if one of these situations occurs:
- One of the machine parts becomes overheated.
- Interfering signal detected.
- Short circuit between work pieces and induction coils
- Machine failures.
- Induction coils touching each other.
- The input voltage is too low.
- Low water pressure protection: if water pressure goes below 29 PSI.
- Always wear protective gear and goggles when operating the machine. Crucibles must be covered all the time during operation. Across International is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse.
- Do not run no-load operation for a long period of time, it might cause damage to the machine.
- Circulating water must be pure, clean and below 45C.
- Machine must be grounded properly all the time during operation.
- Thread tape (or related material) is absolutely prohibited during installation of induction coils.
|Max. input current||30 A (40A single-phase circuit breaker required)|
|Power||208-240V, 50/60Hz, single-phase|
|Power distribution cord||8-gauge 3-conductor Max 40A (8/3 SOOW)|
|Output frequency||600-1100 KHz|
|Max. oscillating power||6.6 KW|
|Heating timer||0.1-99.9 seconds|
|Dwelling timer||0.1-99.9 seconds|
|Air cooling||Rear fan|
|Water pressure||≥ 40 PSI (you may use tap water)|
|Water flow||> 0.8 gallon (3 liters) per minute|
|Unit weight||Power supply: 35 Lb, handheld coil station: 3 Lb|
|Shipping weight||50 Lb|
|Unit dimensions||Power supply: 21x10x18″, handheld coil station: 4x6x4″|
|Connection cables||6 feet|
|Remote foot switch||7 feet|
|Part description||Quantity||Part image|
|IHG06A3 power supply||1 pc|
| Handheld flexible coil with bundled|
power and water hoses (6 feet)
| Induction coils (7″ long)|
1) 3/4″ ID single turn
2) 1/4″ ID 2-turn
3) Saw teeth brazing coil
|Foot switch (7 ft)||1 pc|
|Stainless steel hose clamp||8 pcs|
|Operation manual||1 pc|