1.5mL clear microcentrifuge conical tubes that are rated at 30,000 x G. These tubes are made up of USP-VI-graded polypropylene material. The materials in this tube have to keep it safe and free from heavy metal. There’s a special safe lock cap design that provides ideal lid sealing to prevent leakages and everything. The conical tube has clear graduations with frosted marking areas. You can easily open and close the lid. The tube is autoclavable. It is RNase-free with endotoxin levels lesser than 0.1EU. You can get these tubes in both sterile and non-sterile.
- Materials: USP VI Grade Polypropylene
- RCF: 30000 x G
- Special safe lock cap design
- Secure lid sliding
- Clear graduations with frosted marking area
- Easily opening and closing the lid
- RNase-free with fewer endotoxin levels
- Available in both sterile and non-sterile tubes.
You can get these microcentrifuge conical tubes in bulk quantity from our collection.