Get Vacuum Bottles and Aseptic Transfer Caps in Canada and USA
Vacuum bottles are important equipment that you need inside your laboratory. They have thick walls inside them to withstand the forces of repeated vacuum applications in the laboratory. They are designed for liquid aspiration and transferring operations. Vacuum bottles come with a complete PP (Polypropylene) cap and TPE gasket for leakproof sealing.
These bottles are autoclavable and can easily hold a vacuum for a day at 20 degrees Celsius. All of these vacuum bottles have medical grade USP class VI resins for meeting the requirements of every laboratory.
Combining these vacuum bottles with Aseptic Transfer Caps, you can use them for safe and sterile transferring reagents, media, and solutions that are required in biotechnology, cell culture, and other laboratories.
- Medical grade resins utilizing USP Class VI
- Thick walls for withstanding vacuum pressures
- Polypropylene (PP) bottles are autoclavable at 121 degrees Celsius, and it holds vacuum for up to 24 hours at 20 degrees Celsius
- White polypropylene (PP) caps with TPE gasket for leakproof sealing
Aseptic Transfer Cap Features
- Provides aseptic transfer of reagents, media, and solutions to and from vacuum bottles
- Utilizing medical grade resin that is USP Class VI
- Autoclavable at 121 degrees Celsius.
Ideal For Laboratories
Vacuum bottles with aseptic transfer caps are ideal for laboratories. These vacuum bottles are used for repeated vacuum applications that you do in the laboratory. They are made up of high-quality materials, which ensure a better user experience for individuals.
Add these vacuum bottles and aseptic transfer caps to your laboratory from MBP Inc.