Get Stratus Plate Reader in Canada and USA
A Stratus plate reader is a small piece of equipment that can easily fit in the palm of your hand, and it allows the users to measure a collection of small spaces. It can be on shared or modular benchtops and even in restricted environments like anaerobic or microaerophilic chambers and incubators.
It comes with a simple and standalone interface with onboard data storage. A Stratus plate reader can be placed anywhere with or without connecting it to a computer. It comes with the best modern technology and allows the users to put their efforts where they matter the most.
The Stratus plate readers come with new and improved capabilities for optimizing flexibility for the sample data collection in many standard plate formats. It is ideal for scientific researchers who want a plate reader which serves wide-ranging needs.
Stratus plate readers have their own amazing features. Read them below:
- Continuous real-time measurements of optical density
- Available in 600 nm (Standard) or customized wavelength
- Standard 6-, 12-, 24-, and 96-well plates
- Small footprints and stackable
- Requires minimal maintenance
- No moving parts
- Functional in a wide range of environments
- User-friendly UI and software
- Wavelength:600 nm
- Dimensions:W (14.4 cm) x D (13.0 cm) x H (6.8 cm)
- Ambient Atmospheric Tolerance: Temperature: (0c to 50c) | Humidity: 0 to 99%
- Plate Formats: 96-well, 24-well, 12-well and 6-well
- Temporal Resolution: Up to 30 plates
- OD Resolution:± 0.005
- Data Storage:microSD compatible memory slot (up to 64 GB)
- Power Supply: 5V with 500 mA USB Supply
Grab your Stratus Plate Readers from our collection and get the best results in the laboratory!