Get the best and most accurate results in your sampling with the help of these buffer sets for restriction enzymes. You can get it from MBP Inc.’s collection.
A restriction enzyme buffer system makes your restriction digests easy and convenient. We can offer >210 restriction enzymes cut in a single buffer. This improves ease of use, especially when performing double digests.
In addition to indicating the performance of each enzyme in the buffers, the chart also shows ligation recutting and star activity. For information on whether more than 1-site is required for cleavage (digestion), please refer to the individual product page.
With the increased need for BSA-free reagents, all reaction buffers are now BSA-free. You can get restriction enzyme buffers for your laboratory from MBP Inc.
Ligation and Recutting Notes
The following notes appear with any enzymes having ligation efficiencies lower than 100% as assessed by ligation and recutting.
- Ligation is less than 10%.
- Ligation is 25% -75%.
- Recutting after ligation is less than 5%.
- Recutting after ligation is 50% -75%.
- Ligation and recutting after ligation are not applicable since the enzyme is either a nicking enzyme, is affected by methylation, or if the enzyme cleaves outside its recognition sequence.
Star Activity Notes
The following notes appear with any enzymes when star activity is a concern.
- Star Activity may result from extended digestion, high enzyme concentration, or a glycerol concentration of > 5%.
- Star Activity may result from extended digestion
- Star Activity may result from a glycerol concentration of > 5%.
- (*) May exhibit star activity in this buffer.
- (+) For added flexibility, these buffers offer an isoschizomer or HF enzyme supplied with a buffer.
Don’t wait too long now, and order these buffer sets for restriction enzymes from our collection. Go to the section and add the items to your cart. Click on the ‘Check-Out’ button, and you are good to go. You will get the items delivered to your doorstep in a few days!