Agarose Gel Electrophoresis
Separation of a mixed population of macromolecules, such as DNA or proteins, in a matrix of agarose, is done through Agarose Gel Electrophoresis. This method is widely used in the application of biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics, and clinical chemistry. The efficiency of separation highly depends upon the quality of the chemical used. A poor-quality chemical won’t yield desired DNA or protein.
From where should you buy the Agarose Gel Electrophoresis Supplies?
If you are planning to do Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, you should buy the essentials from a reputable supplier. MBP Inc. can become your one-stop solution for all the essentials needed for executing the procedure.
- We have all the products, including Agarose, Agarose II, Low Gelling Temperature, DNA Loading Green Dye, Zymoclean Gel DNA Recovery Kit w/ Zymo Spin I Columns (Uncapped), and many more.
- We have all the products in premium quality that will yield impressive results for your research.
- We take extra care of temperature conditions while storing and delivering the products to avoid any quality compromise.
- We provide Agarose Gel Electrophoresis supplies at the most customer-friendly rates.
- Our customer care representatives are present to assist you with all the products on our website.
You can order your required supplies through our website, and we will make sure to deliver them safely.