Detection of specific proteins in the tissue homogenate or extract sample in molecular biology laboratories is done through the procedure of Western Blot. It is a step-by-step process and involves five steps. The overflow of these steps is
- Sample Preparation
- Gel Electrophoresis
- Proteins Transfer
- Antibody Incubation
- Proteins Detection and Visualization
If you want to carry out Western Blotting or Electrophoresis Blot process in your microbiology laboratory, you would need reagents and consumables to execute it. You can buy all of these products from the MBP Inc. website. We have all the essentials you will need to separate the desired protein.
What does MBP Inc. provide?
- At MBP Inc., we have Western Blotting essentials, including 100 mM Tris-HCl Buffer, pH 7.4, 10X Tris Buffered Saline, 1X PBS, pH 7.4, 20% SDS, Agarose, DNA Loading Dye, and many more.
- We have all of these products in premium quality, which will assure you of the efficient procedure of detecting specific proteins.
- The rates we offer are the most affordable compared to the rest of the dealers and suppliers.
- We have excellent customer service to listen to all your queries even after your purchase.
This time try buying Western Blot products from MBP Inc., and you will be amazed by the quality of our products. By using them, you will be able to execute western blotting much more smoothly and efficiently.