High-Quality Square Well Deep Well Plates
Square well plates are the right choice for high throughput applications, storing samples, processing samples in workstations, and microplate processing. It is the ideal equipment that you need in your laboratory. The big-size square well plates are made for larger volumes, while the round well plates are for use in a standard microplate format. These plates utilize high-grade polypropylene materials in them. It gives excellent temperature and chemical resistance.
1.0 mL and 2.0 mL volumes in plates are available in 96 well formats. They have conical bottoms, which helps in sampling recovery. The 384 well plates come in 300 µl and 120 µl volumes. These plates have compatibility with many microplate rotors. You will have to get sealing mats, pierceable caps, and tapes separately. These plates have to be stored in the stainless steel freezer storage racks.
Features of Square Well Deep Well Plates:
Read about the features of square well deep well plates:
- Temperature range: -80-C to 120C
- Centrifugal strength
- Compatible with the multi-channel pipette and automatic equipment
- Well-built bottom design for minimizing the residual volume
- Clear alphanumeric codes for identification
- Stackable with reliable tight sealing
- Non-pyogenic and DNase/RNase free
Grab these high-quality square well deep well plates from MBP Inc. for your laboratory!